Click on any of the items listed below to read more about each individual type of service.
The UMI team includes List Brokers with access to various types of data that can be used to supplement the master database based on a client's needs or specifications.
- Residential listings
- Business to business listings
- New Mover listings
- Non-Profit listings
- Community group listings
- and more
The data accessed can be generated in various ways. Examples:
- Designated radius from store locations
- Specific demographics only
- Businesses with a designated number of employees only
- Companies with designated sales figure or above annually
- Personnel with key titles within an organization (Purchasing Directors, Marketing Directors,
- Sales Managers, HR contacts, Event Managers, Catering Managers)
Supplemental data is useful for communicating outside a location's four walls with various direct mail programs.
Supplemental data is also housed within the master database system so that it may be cross-referenced with core guest data for multi marketing purposes.